1. To be competent in information management and be able to discuss it critically.
2. Understand and apply the specific processes of developing a strategy for social change.
3. Demonstrate ability to understand, interpret and analyze technical data in Communication in the Public Interest.
4. Be able to transform technical information into understandable information for various publics and specific audiences.
5. Be competent in argumentation techniques.
6. Be able to write and present argumentative texts.
7. Be able to design a communication campaign.