In operation since 2014, PRLAB is an extracurricular project in the field of Public Relations and Organizational Communication. Its mission is to bring Public Relations students closer to the community and the job market, and it does so by developing projects in the real world that allow for scientific and professional experimentation. PRLAB is designed to promote autonomy, critical thinking, and experimentation applied to work developed in partnership with diverse organizations.
1. Creating a space of reflection and discussion of Public Relations and Organizational Communication topics.
2. Bringing Public Relations and Organizational Communication studies closer to the community and the job market.
3. Providing Public Relations undergraduate and postgraduate students with an opportunity for extracurricular learning, thus enriching their academic training.
4. Developing students’ skills in Public Relations so that they come to excel as PR professionals.
5. Developing methodologies and proposing working approaches that bring out the potential and the abilities of ESCS Public Relations students in applied communication projects.
6. Positioning Public Relations as a strategic management function in organizations, strengthening its contribution to their value chain.