ESCS, in partnership with BAR Ogilvy, introduces the Post-Graduation Course in Branding and Content Marketing.
Aiming to give continuity to its educational project, ESCS partners with BAR Ogilvy, a group of companies specialized in different marketing communication areas, to create, together, a new post-graduation course, in Branding and Content Marketing.
The aim of this partnership reflects the School’s strategy regarding an approach to the corporate market, combining, in a single formative offer, the theoretical/conceptual and practical/experimental dimensions.
Director of the Course: Prof. Rosário Correia
(for 2021-2022’s academic year)
The course’s structure is composed by eight compulsory curricular units and eight optional ones.
The curricular units Brand Activation, Digital Marketing Strategy & Planning and New Consumers, New Consumptions are optional in Advertising and Marketing’s master’s course.
The course is taught by specialized teachers from both entities (ESCS and BAR Ogilvy).
Internship at BAR Ogilvy:
Throughout the course, every three months, BAR Ogilvy will choose three to four students to an internship mentored by company’s professionals.
The course has a duration of one academic year, corresponding to 60 ECTS.
The post-graduation course in Branding and Content Marketing has as objectives:
• Acquiring knowledges and competencies about communication and digital contents’ management, particularly in what concerns social media;
• Acquiring knowledges and competencies about content production for multi-platform environments;
• Developing competencies considering brand’s strategic planning and multi-platform creative communication;
• Acquiring knowledges about new consumptions, allowing the identifying of emergent market tendencies;
• Developing leadership and communication strategic planning skills in digital environments, as well as skills for motivating creative teams.