This course aims to provide tools and design concepts that allow students to develop, autonomously, communication design projects, with the use of visual compositions in motion and interactive applications, inserted in a corporate communication context.
At the end of this course the student should:
• Apply projetual methodology in project development communication design;
• Solve communication problems using different languages of multimedia communication;
• Know how to combine different languages of communication in a global communication context;
• Apply the basic concepts of design in the design and production of visual compositions in motion and interactive applications;
• Use of digital animation and interactive paging tools.