• To acquire research method skills and integrate knowledge output to design research hypotheses and questions related to audiovisual and multimedia.
• To develop interpretative skills and awareness of the object of study or experience/performance of the object of study or experience/performance resulting from participant observation.
• To develop the capability to identify problems and stimulate creativity and innovation to tackle them.
• To develop scientific writing skills and learn how to structure and present research findings.
• To offer the opportunity of having an internship experience in audiovisual and multimedia enterprises.
• To acquire a high level of knowledge and argumentation skills to discuss the research findings and their contribution to the particular scientific, professional and organizational field in which the research was undertaken.