In the theoretical component of the unit the objectives are:
• To inform and provide the knowledge so that Photography is used not only as a tool but as a language and a mean of expression.
• To instruct on the various forms in which Photography as been used since its creation and the areas in which it operates, namelly in documentary, editorial or fine art Photography.
In the practical component:
• Create references, concepts and control basic tools for the execution of photography comunication projects.
• Understand the basic principles of photography, lighting and visual composition.
• Acquiring basic skills of cameras and post-production.