In the theoretical component of the curricular unit the objectives are:
- To inform and provide the knowledge so that Photography is used not only as a tool but as a language and a mean of expression;
- To instruct on the various forms in which Photography has been used since its creation and the areas in which it operates, namely in documentary, editorial or fine art Photography. In the practical component:
- Create references, concepts and control basic tools for the execution of photography communication projects;
- Understand the basic principles of photography, lighting and visual composition;
- Acquiring basic skills of cameras and post-production.