1. Learn how the data and analysis that can be done on them can be a valuable tool for marketing strategy. Understanding what is changing today in technology and society and how it will change marketing.
2. Understand the main sources of data that are available today and how they can become knowledge to be integrated into operational and strategic marketing.
3. Know the main techniques of data analysis, from the most traditional, to the most innovative.
4. Understand how data analysis currently applies in business context across different business cases, from segmentation to customer value.
5. Demonstrate the role of data analysis in marketing activities in the digital world and grasp its scope at the corporate and social level.
6. Present future perspectives for marketing analytics in the context of concepts that are beginning to have enormous relevance, such as IoT and smart cities.