The study of the digital marketing strategy from its planning, scope, vectors, complexity, and resources to the operational plan, passing through the measurement and return in the different channels and contents. Create and discuss the customer journey into the digital ecosystem through the behavior phases and sales/conversion funnels. Analyze through metrics and analytical systems what they do, when, why, how and where. Measure and analyze campaigns to improve actions and strategies.
The main objectives are:
- How to build a digital strategy. Understand the resources and operational plans.
- How to plan a multichannel/omnichannel approach and customer journey.
- How to measure customer loyalty and satisfaction in multiple channels.
- Apply and measure the major digital metrics: attraction; action; conversion and engagement
- Choose the correct strategy based on metrics and analytics: the most efficient channels, contents, and campaigns
- Understand the impact of major trends: Big Data; IoT and AI