The course’s main objective is to provide the basic concepts of design and graphic communication, so that students can develop graphic design projects aimed at solving communication problems.
At the end of this course the student should:
• Be able to assess the quality of formal and functional of a Graphic Design project;
• Understand the design methodology and the different stages of development of a Graphic Design project;
• Understand and apply the basic concepts of Design in the conception and production of visual compositions for different media of Graphic Communication;
• Use vector drawing tools (Adobe Illustrator);
• Use of digital paging tools (Adobe InDesign).